Saturday, December 29, 2012

A Bit of Progress!


Here are some quick pics of the progress we've made these last few day.  I am going to try my hardest to walk around tomorrow and take some pictures.  I am LOVING the progress... feeling more like home :)

Below:  The office and guest bedroom.  Both have paint, baseboards and carpet.  Still need window casing and light fixture.




Below:  Excited about my new dining room light fixture!!!


Below:  Some fun finds I am excited to put in the house


Below:  We decided on our granite... It's "San Benedicto" a leathered granite.  It is a dark gray/black.  A template of it will be made on Wednesday so it should be installed in about a week and a half.  CANNOT WAIT!!!


Below:  Chris is working like crazy on our wood floors!!! So proud of how hard he is working.


Below: I picked up our kitchen cabinets!


Below:  I think this is our kitchen backsplash... your thoughts???


Below:  I also got the chance to stage a house in south Scottsdale this week.  Let me know if you are looking in that area!!!  




Above: Still figuring out how to get my camera settings just right :/
Below:  Our roses bloomed again






I will post new pictures SOON SOON SOON because things are changing fast! :)

1 comment:

  1. Its looking awesome! Love the tile backsplash and granite. Perfect combo. Obsessed w the black paned windows...were those there before or did you put them in? My fav. -- Joy

    ReplyDelete